Starting September 2022
Hitachi Ventures is a Corporate Venture Capital firm that invests in exciting early-stage startups that can benefit from the reach and scale that Hitachi offers as a potential partner – creating win-win opportunities. We have a broad investment mandate in both stage and sector, with a particular interest in supporting strong entrepreneurs driving social good, especially in the areas of Environment and Healthcare.
You have appreciation for startups and the confidence and skills that enable effective collaboration with the startup community? This role will be ideal, you will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the venture capital process while contributing to the growth of the firm from the Munich office.
- Support deal sourcing by identifying and screening investment opportunities
- Perform and coordinate activities such as market sizing, industry and sector analysis, competitive positioning, technical feasibility, and other areas critical to investment evaluation
- Support efforts to deliver to Hitachi business leaders an outside-in view
- Collaborate on investment memos and contribute research results to investment discussions
- Support the creation and maintenance of tools that help continuously improve our operations
- Bachelor degree, ideally Master’s degree
- At least one internship in VC, Consulting or Investment Banking
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and high self-motivation
- Strong IT skills and ability to customize and optimize the latest SaaS productivity products
- Demonstrated excitement related to the entrepreneurial ecosystem
Sounds like the perfect role for you? Hitachi Ventures Team is looking forward to receiving your CV and short cover letter by email.