Part-time Office Manager (m/f/d)
Hitachi Ventures is a Corporate Venture Capital firm that invests in exciting early-stage startups that can benefit from the reach and scale that Hitachi offers as a potential partner – creating win-win opportunities. We have a broad investment mandate in both stage and sector, with a particular interest in supporting strong entrepreneurs driving social good, especially in the areas of Environment and Healthcare.
You have appreciation for startups and the confidence and skills that enable effective collaboration with the startup community? The Munich investment team is looking for an investment analyst to support the deal team in all aspects of the venture capital process while contributing to the growth of the firm from the Munich office.
- Development of a professional office administration and further organization of the Boston office
- Supporting the investment team with ongoing operations incl. meeting management, travel organization and correspondence with startup companies & business partners
- Preparation of Bookkeeping, Travel Expenses Reporting and coordination with the external accountant & Munich office manager
- Alignment and support in internal Compliance, Audit & Data Security processes in accordance with the Munich Office manager
- Supporting internal HR processes and the onboarding of new entrants
- General administrative tasks such as email correspondence, preparation of presentation documents, keeping track of tasks and deadlines etc.
- Prior work experience as Executive Assistant / Office Manager in a fast pace and international working environment
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Proactive, well-structured, detail-oriented, and independent work attitude
- Confident handling Quickbooks and the common MS Office programs and communication tools
- Completed economic training
Sounds like the perfect role for you? Hitachi Ventures Team is looking forward to receiving your CV and short cover letter. Please apply here.
Hitachi Ventures embraces diversity and is committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. Hitachi Ventures is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.