Full or part-time, Boston Office
Hitachi Ventures is the Strategic Corporate Venture Capital arm of Hitachi, Ltd. based in Europe and North America. We invest in innovative startups with strategic relevance to Hitachi, Ltd. that address society’s key technological challenges in target areas such as mobility, healthcare, industry, energy, environment and digital. We look globally for leading startups with exciting technologies and business models which we support as investor as well as through strategic collaborations with Hitachi business units.
You have appreciation for startups and the skill set to effectively organize a CVC firm? The North American investment team is looking for a multi-talented office manager to support the team in contributing to the growth of the firm.
- Supporting the investment team with ongoing operations incl. meeting management, travel organization and correspondence with startup companies & business partners
- Preparation of Bookkeeping, Travel Expenses Reporting and coordination with the external accountant & Munich Office Team
- Supporting Hitachi Ventures‘ Marketing activities
- Alignment and support in internal Compliance, Audit & Data Security, and IT processes in accordance with the Munich Office Team
- Supporting internal HR processes and the onboarding of new entrants
- General administrative tasks such as email correspondence, preparation of presentation documents, keeping track of tasks and deadlines etc.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Proven competence with accounting / Quickbooks, the common MS Office programs & communication tools, and a basic understanding of IT
- Prior work experience as Executive Assistant / Office Manager in a fast pace and international working environment
- Proactive, well-structured, detail-oriented, and independent work attitude
Sounds like the perfect role for you? Hitachi Ventures Team is looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply here.
Hitachi Ventures embraces diversity and is committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. Hitachi Ventures is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.